barismo is a Greater Boston area coffee roaster & retailer dedicated to sourcing, roasting & brewing high quality, fresh roasted coffees. Our roasting operations are based in Woburn, MA, and we operate several coffeebars in the Cambridge area. We are adding an Operations Manager position to our team in Woburn. If interested, email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Operations Manager is responsible for ensuring our wholesale team is set up with the proper logistics to fulfill orders, wholesale customer service and communication, and developing systems and infrastructure for new wholesale products. This job involves taking a birds-eye view of company growth and operations while diving into the nuts and bolts of systems implementation and product rollout.
The duties will evolve over time, but overall is a dynamic role based around ensuring our wholesale operations continue to tick, and guiding implementation of new products as we grow.
- Manage inventory and ordering for all wholesale facility; ensure proper receipt of and accounting for all deliveries. Submit payables according to company procedure.
- Assist wholesale production teams on an as-needed basis.
- Communicate with wholesale customers regarding product availability; troubleshoot order issues as needed.
- Maintain relationship with all facilities vendors; manage basic facility upkeep.
- Develop systems and operating procedures for new and existing wholesale products.
- Other duties as assigned.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Valid Drivers License & a clean driving record.
- Experience in wholesale business and/or managing multi-location retail operations.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Prior work experience in food/beverage or related industry.
- Mechanical know-how.
- Common sense and reasoning skills.
- Ability to self-organize daily and weekly tasks; familiarity with Google Apps.
- Be able to lift up to 65 pounds independently, and co-lift up to 165 pounds.